9.5.10

Outro jogo de shuffle

And the rules are:
"Put your music player on shuffle.
Post the first 40 songs that come up.
You can repeat artists if you want.
If you have any repeats, skip to the next track."


1 - Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio
2 - The Who - The Acid Queen
3 - Shapes Stars Make - Giant Bird
4 - The Dandy Warhlols - The Gospel
5 - El Trio de Omar Rodriguez Lopez - Noche Dia
6 - Pearl Jam - No Way
7 - Johnny Cash - Greystone Chapel
8 - Portugal. The Man - 1000 Years
9 - Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Providence
10 - Mão Morta - Novelos de Paixão
11 - The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Leave Me Alone So I Can Rock Again
12 - Band Of Horses - The General Specific
13 - Porcupine Tree - Even Less
14 - The Bloody Beetroots - Talkin’ In My Sleep (feat. Lisa Kekaula)
15 - The Flaming Lips - Powerless
16 - Jimi Hendrix - Who Knows
17 - Linda Martini - Amor Combate
18 - Blood Red Shoes - Keeping It Close
19 - Lightning Bolt - Nation of Boar
20 - Porcupine Tree - I Drive The Hearse
21 - Beach House - Norway
22 - Turbo Fruits - Mama's Mad Cos I Fried My Brain
23 - The Cure - Screw
24 - Delphic - This Momentary
25 - The Beatles - And I Love Her
26 - Sigur Rós - Viðrar vel til loftárása
27 - Beach House - Zebra
28 - Mono - Where Am I?
29 - The Ghost Of A Thousand - Split The Atom
30 - Pearl Jam - Inside Job
31 - Franz Ferdinand - Live Alone
32 - Battles - Race: In
33 - The Doors - Five To One
34 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Travelin` Band
35 - Minor Threat - Think Again
36 - Girl Talk - Play Your Part (Pt. 1)
37 - Faith No More - Naked In Front Of The Computer
38 - Led Zeppelin - The Crunge
39 - Boris - 1970
40 - Guns N' Roses - Street of Dreams


1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
#40. Soz but favourite band.

2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Nop, I prefer to hear the whole album.

3. What album is #26 from?
Ágætis Byrjun

4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
I'd love to see those guys live. Seriously, they rock me the fuck up.

5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
No, but it sure is a good pick when I'm in a noise rock/destroy everything feeling.

6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Nothing in particular, actually. Bad shuffle.

7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
I would say the lyrics but I fell in love with the lyrics because of the way they play it so, the music.

8. Do any of your friends like #3?
I think none of my friends heard the band. BUT THEY SHOULD!

9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
No but if má life had one, the band would be there.

10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
No. And I'm a fucking hipster, my songs don't go on radio. Unless it's pitchfork radio.

11. What does #21 remind you of?
A strange strange place in a between of summer and winter, it's a particular song that I can't really picture a real place where it would fit.

12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
Don't hear a lot both but I think I'm going to Noche Dia.

13. What album is #17 from?
That song was release on 2 pieces of work but the one that came out on shuffle was from the bands first EP in 2005.

14. When did you first hear #39?
At home. The date I can't recall.

15. When did you first hear #7?
After watching "Walk The Line".

16. What genre is #8?
Indie rock with a little taste of electronic.

17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Maybe one or two. I don't really like that crap.

18. What color does #4 remind you of?
A Soft Blue.

19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Fuck yeah I did!

20. What genre is #37?
Experimental stuff that me likez.

21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
Fuck, that song I never tried to. But I can play some songs of Porcupine Tree on guitar <3

22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"Underneath this smile Lies everything" <3

23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
Num me apetece tar a ir ver a letra, ó.

24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Sure! I've already recommended to one very special :aw:

25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Not really.

26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
Oh it would be nice to.

27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
Daytime.

28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Nop. Caralho que isto é só merda.

29. Do any of your friends like #31?
A lot of them do!

30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Slow! :wub:

31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
More like angry than those.

32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"No - so says the preacher man but I don’t go by what he says."

33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
With friends! Great song to party <3

34. When did you first hear #27?
All-the-time.

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Até cheatava e ia à pasta do album ver, mas não sou aldrabona.

36. Do you know all the words to #6?
Almost.

37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
The lyrics, obviously.

38. What album is #10 from?
Pesadelo em Peluche, que é merda btw.



FINALMENTE ACABOU, FODA-SE.

Sem comentários: