15.12.09

They're always angry!


Estava a ver o myspace da fofa da Carolina dos Ídolos e vejo que ela tem Radio Moscow e Mr. Miyagi nos amigos e apaixonei-me.

Aproveitei e fui ouvir Miyagi.

I am so cool...I am so sweet
and don't forget I am at my sexual peak
I don't smoke, got no bad breath
got no affection to suicide and death
tattoeed straight edge on my arm
so all the girls know I got charm

KISS ME! KISS ME! I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!

A line? an pill? that shit sucks!
don't even drink to be not too drunk to fuck.
finally asked you for a date
wear my x watch so I wont be late

KISS ME! KISS ME! I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!

Asshole! get this right!
there must be something ticking wrong in your mind.
sure you can be cool if you got the edge
but you're not mr clooney cuz of an x on your hand!


Que reis.

Sem comentários: